- This form may take 30 mins to complete.
- The application will be closed on 5 July 2013, 05:00pm. Incomplete or late submission of e-application will not be processed.
- For applicants who are currently not in Singapore national schools, you are required to apply for a registration number at MOE Customer Service Centre before submitting your e-application to Nanyang Girls’ High School.
- For international students without Dependant's Pass (DP), Immigration Exemption Order (IEO) and whose parents are not Singapore Citizen/Permanent Residence, you are required to register for AEIS (Admissions Exercise for International Student) by MOE, if you wish to participate in DSA.
Applicants are required to have the following supporting documents ready for uploading and
submission together with e-application. File types allowed for uploading: jpeg, jpg, png:
- your identity document such as Birth Certificate, Foreign Student Pass or MOE registration receipt
- a copy of recent passport-sized photograph
Other supporting documents are required only for applicants who are shortlisted for interview.
- Applicants are allowed to re-access your application to update changes and are advised to verify all data entries before a confirmed submission. Once submitted, no amendment of data is allowed. However, uploading of files would still be possible before application deadline.
Mode of payment for administrative fee of S$30.00
a. Cash - Accounts office in Nanyang Girls' High School
b. Cheque - Payable to 'Nanyang Girls' High School' with the applicant's name, System ID and telephone number indicated on the back of the cheque and post to
Nanyang Girls’ High School (DSA application)
2 Linden Drive
Mode of payment for General Ability Test (GAT) fee of S$50.00
a. Cash - Accounts office in Principals Academy, PAI
b. Credit Card – Upon e-application
c. Cheque - Payable to 'PAI' with the applicant's name, Birth Cert number and telephone number indicated on the back of the cheque and post to
9 Woodlands Ave 9,
Category Administrative Fee (S$30)
Payable to Nanyang Girls' High School
Payable to PAI
Non-GEP Students √ √ GEP Students √ exempted SMBO
(Top 30 Individual)
waived √ APMOPS
(Platinum and Gold)
- All applicants (except for GEP students and APMOPS – Platinum and Gold winners) are required to take the GAT and hence will be routed to PAI’s link to register during the e-application. Alternatively you may register directly with PAI.
- For assistance and enquiry, please call 6508 3654 between Mondays and Fridays, 8.00am to 5.00pm or email: email@example.com.